What is the use of child psychomotricity?
Articles are send by INTEGRA. CENTRE OF STIMULATION AND PSYCHOMOTRICITY.
TRAINING OF PROFESSIONALS WEB: https://integraestimulacionpsicomotricidad.blogspot.com.es/
IMPORTANCE AND BENEFITS OF PSYCHOMOTRICITY
Is child psychomotricity useful for something?
> It serves as a channel, since the child can discharge his impulsivity without guilt. This discharge will be decisive for his emotional balance.
> Facilitates the acquisition of the body schema, allows the child to become aware and aware of their own body.
> It favors body control, through psychomotor skills, the child learns to master and adapt his body movement.
> Helps to affirm your laterality, postural control, balance, coordination, location in time and space.
> Stimulates the perception and discrimination of the qualities of the objects as well as the exploration of the different uses that can be given to them.
> Creates habits that facilitate learning, improve memory, attention and concentration, as well as the child’s creativity.
> Introduces spatial notions such as up-down, side-to-side, front-back, near-far and others, from your own body.
> Reinforces basic notions of color, size, shape and quantity through direct experience with the elements of the environment.
pieces of psychomotor
> It is integrated at the social level with its peers, promotes group play.
> Helps to face certain fears, the child strengthens not only his body but also his personality overcoming certain fears that previously accompanied him.
> Reaffirms their self-concept and self-esteem, feeling more secure emotionally, as a result of knowing their own limits and capabilities.
All in all, we can say that psychomotricity considers movement as a means of expression, communication and relationship of the human being with others as it plays an important role in the harmonious development of the personality, since the child not only develops his motor skills but also those related to the intellectual, linguistic and affective.
OTHER ARTICLES OF INTEREST:
- Psychomotricity activity as a solution of childhood obesity (click to read)
- How to set up a psychomotricity room (click to read).
- Benefits of Climbing walls (click to read).
- Brachiation ladders: Benefits and how to use them? (click to read).
- Technical help for handicapped people (especially for cerebral palsy) (click to read).
- Equipments for Early Stimulation rooms and their relationship with brain plasticity (click to read).
- Benefits of natural psychomotricity (click to read)
- How to set up a psychomotor room at home? (click to read)
- Unknown pleasures of psychomotor skills (click to read)
- Mats for psychomotricity, occupational therapy, early stimulation rooms and gymnastics (click to read)
- How to perform psychomotor activities at home (click to read)
WE ARE A BRAND
WE ARE TAMDEM