List of resources:
Do you like recommending a video, a book or any other resource to the entire Tamdem Community?
Send it to us email@example.com and we will include it in this section.
The following video serves to project it in the “Relax Zone” of any room of Sensory Integration, Occupational Therapy and Psychomotricity, although perfectly it can also be projected in Centres of Child Education.
In fact, I almost fell asleep when I saw the final video, hahahaha. So the goal is achieved, that is, to enter a “state of relaxation”.
We recommend you to see it in full screen (clicking on the discontinuous picture, once you start the video, located in the lower right part of the canvas of the video), lower the intensity of the light in the room, isolate yourself from external noises, seat the user in a postural puff in order to relax, place it in front of the screen and listen carefully to the sound of the waves of the sea…
- Brain plasticity by Eduardo Punset – Clic aquí
- Stimulate your brain to live more and better by Elsa Punset – Clic aquí
- How neurons connect by Eduardo Punset – Clic aquí
- Physical exercise and cerebral plasticity by Eduardo Punset – Clic aquí
- Psychomotor and Neuromotor Child Development – Learn how to design and carry out a neuromotor development program in early childhood education. For parents and teachers – Clic aquí
- Sensory Integration and the Child by A. Jean Ayres the TEA Publishing House (includes practical advice for children). It is an exciting book that explains very well what is Sensorial Integration, its dysfunctions and what can be done …
- Multisensory Classrooms in Special Education Published by: Ideaspropias (Stimulation and sensory integration in Snoezelen spaces). It is a very useful book to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to determine the uses and applications that a multisensory classroom has in the context of special education, determining its utilities for the development of teaching-learning activities.
- The brain of the child of Editorial Alba. “Daniel Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson” have written a masterful and easy-to-read guide to help develop the emotional intelligence of children. This brilliant method transforms everyday interactions into valuable opportunities to shape the brain. Anyone who cares about children – and who loves a child – should read this book.
- Why do I feel different? – Author: Bárbara Viader Vidal. Published by Miret Editorial. Progressively there are more children labelled as hyperactive, ADHD, who have school failure, behavioural difficulties, autism, etc. These alterations in child development concern families, teachers and health professionals. Many of these children have sensory processing difficulties that in this book we will learn to identify. Why are there more and more children who own these difficulties? There are many possible causes. The most common occurs in children who have lived in orphanages, in children born prematurely, for lack of exploratory play in their daily routine, etc. Today’s games have changed a lot. Video games, computers and television, increasingly used by children, are more static hobbies and basically focused on visual stimuli. And every child needs movement. (Spanish edition)
- The schools that change the world – Author: César Bona. Published by Editorial Plaza Janés. The author of this book has toured, lived and analyzed for several months various Institutes, nursery schools and schools in different parts of Spain; and shows that another form of education is possible. In fact, these schools are prepared to lead a true transformation of education.
Below, we show a list of Web pages of Therapy Centers that organize all kinds of events and therapies related to Sensory Integration, Psychomotor, Child Development …
If you want to include your center, room or minigym, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the center, location and brief summary.
- Uutchi – Nourishing ourselves on the one hand in the most current scientific evidence, and on the other in respect for the individuality of each child and family, we design customized interventions based on objectives established by them.
- Gutxinaka – The philosophy of this center is based on the theories of experienced motor skills from authors such as Bernard Aucouturier, André Lapierre, Emmi Pickler, among other authors, who defend the theory of freedom in healthy movements and attachment bonds as a basic principle and fundamental for the overall development of the person. Gutxinaka teaches continuous, timely and summer workshops at its facilities in Vitoria, Spain.
- Integra – Multidisciplinary center located in Gijón, Spain.
- CPL – Psychomotor and Speech Therapy – Center located in Madrid that offers children, adolescents and adults a global care service, from preventive action to therapeutic intervention, based on accompaniment, trust and listening, taking into account their specific needs. The CPL intervention is aimed at all ages, adjusting to the evolutionary characteristics of each stage of the life cycle.
- CEIB en Barcelona – In this center they respond to the needs of each child and adolescent, applying different therapeutic approaches (Psychomotor, Sensory Integration, Pediatric Occupational Therapy).
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE
OTHER ARTICLES OF INTEREST:
- Psychomotricity activity as a solution of childhood obesity (click to read)
- How to set up a psychomotricity room (click to read).
- Benefits of Climbing walls (click to read).
- Brachiation ladders: Benefits and how to use them? (click to read).
- Technical help for handicapped people (especially for cerebral palsy) (click to read).
- What is the use of child psychomotricity? (click to read).
- Equipments for Early Stimulation rooms and their relationship with brain plasticity (click to read).
- Benefits of natural psychomotricity (click to read)
- How to set up a psychomotor room at home? (click to read)
- Unknown pleasures of psychomotor skills (click to read)
- Mats for psychomotricity, occupational therapy, early stimulation rooms and gymnastics (click to read)
- How to perform psychomotor activities at home (click to read)
WE ARE A BRAND
WE ARE TAMDEM