A psychomotricity room or space is one in which all the members of a family share games and activities with their children from 0 to 6 years old (or even older).
Why is Tamdem’s typical psychomotor room full of cubes, curlers, walls, arches, trellises, ball pools, climbing walls, braking ladders, the ideal gaming site for the whole family?
The answer is very simple: Because in a family place the youngest members of the family are the protagonists and they LOVE the psychomotricity rooms. Moreover… THEY DREAM WITH THEM!!!
For a child, psychomotor products are toys and they never get tired of using them.
To set up a psycomotor room we will need:
– Cover dangerous areas with safety padding. See our catalogue by clicking here.
– Floor mats. See our catalogue by clicking here.
– Psychomotor figures such as cylinders, climbing wall, arches, cubes, parallelepipeds, stairs, ramps, handkerchiefs, booths, etc. See our catalogue by clicking here.
– Imagination, but your daughters and sons will take care of that. See our catalogue by clicking here.
– Desire and fun wishes.
Next, we show some images of psychomotricity rooms that anyone can assemble at home.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE
OTHER ARTICLES OF INTEREST:
- Psychomotricity activity as a solution of childhood obesity (click to read)
- How to set up a psychomotricity room (click to read).
- Benefits of Climbing walls (click to read).
- Brachiation ladders: Benefits and how to use them? (click to read).
- Technical help for handicapped people (especially for cerebral palsy) (click to read).
- What is the use of child psychomotricity? (click to read).
- Equipments for Early Stimulation rooms and their relationship with brain plasticity (click to read).
- Benefits of natural psychomotricity (click to read)
- Unknown pleasures of psychomotor skills (click to read)
- Mats for psychomotricity, occupational therapy, early stimulation rooms and gymnastics (click to read)
- How to perform psychomotor activities at home (click to read)
WE ARE A BRAND
WE ARE TAMDEM